Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your browser when you access certain web pages. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user or your computer browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. Thanks to the GROWTH97 cookies you can enjoy an advanced user experience. GROWTH97 never shares personal information with third parties. The information that is collected online is used to provide a better service to visitors to the website. Please bear in mind that using the GROWTH97 website with cookies disabled can mean that the website does not work properly, and create errors in certain areas.
What type of cookies does GROWTH97 use?
• Its own Cookies: those that are sent to the user’s browser from a computer or domain managed by the website’s editor and from which it provides the service requested by the user.
• Session cookies: a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent Cookies: a type of cookie in which data is stored in the browser and can be accessed and managed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that period can range from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis Cookies: those when well managed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the users of the offered service. Thus, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
It is also possible to visit any website or open any email containing publication of any advertisement or any promotions about our products or services and a cookie is installed in your browser that allows us to show you advertising related to the search that you have created, to develop control over our advertising with regard to, for example, the number of times that they are seen, where, at what time, etc.
Reversal and removal of cookies (by type of browser)
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your browser by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer. In the event that you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, it is possible that you will not be able access any of the sections of our website.
• For more information on how to block the use of the cookies through Chrome browser go to http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
• For more information on how to block the use of the cookies through Firefox browser go to http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• For more information on how to block the use of the cookies through Internet Explorer browser go to http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• For more information on how to block the use of the cookies through Safari browser go to http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
In your browser, you can activate the incognito or private mode to delete cookies and the browsing history after the end of your browsing session. Consult the help of your browser to access this mode.
Revocation and deletion of cookies (by service)
• To choose not to use the cookies from Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
• To choose not to use the cookies from Adobe Analytics: http://www.adobe.com/es/privacy/opt-out.html
• To choose not to use the GROWTH97 publicity cookies offered on other websites: http://info.criteo.com/pjl/privacy/informations?infonorm=3&partner=11133&campaignid=38715